Friday, January 8, 2010

Can anyone help me with coding? preferably rs2 private servers!?

Hi, my name is Alec. and i have been fascinated by coding for a while now and im looking for a tutor. I would like to start off with coding rs2 private servers also known as runescape private servers. I would prefer learning over msn. My msn is cool90sup00@hotmail.com.. And yes i have the windows live messanger. So if you could help me at all and or tutor me ( experienced person ) I would GREATLY apreciate it!!! ( P.S. im free all day for 3 months temperarily )Can anyone help me with coding? preferably rs2 private servers!?
I don't have time to be a full time tutor but the best place to start for web programming is w3schools.com. You don't need a sever you can run one on your pc. This will turn your personal computer into a server: http://www.wampserver.com/en/download.ph鈥?/a>





Install that and start it up.


Then add a file named index.php to the C:/wamp/www directory on your computer. Open a browser window, and type local host. this will load that file like its your own personal website. IN the file open it using text pad or better yet Aptana (its free). and type


%26lt;h1%26gt;THIS IS MY WEBSITE%26lt;/H1%26gt; save it then open that local host in your browser (firefox IE what ever)


And your off to the races





Start with the HTML tutorial on W3Schools.com then work up to php and Javascript. you need HTML as a base before moving onCan anyone help me with coding? preferably rs2 private servers!?
I can try to help right now. Since I am familiar with RSPS, (because I used to play on them) i know how they work. I used to spend my time decompiling runescape java files in order to see how it works.. Anyway, this is what I would do. Find a runescape private server. Right click and click view source. Find the .class or .jar. If they're isn't a .jar get the .class, and vice versa. Download them by entering the link in your browser and save it to your desktop. Next, save the viewed page source as a .html and link the .jar file to the file you just downloaded. Upload both files and boom. Since the people cracking the runescape servers are erasing codes to only make it work on runescape you will be able to use it as well. If you would like to make your own banner for the private server, that's another story. I'm sure there's a tutorial somewhere on the web.


-Good Luck!


-Aus
  • hair shampoo
  • printer toner
  • caption
  • facial scrub
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment