Friday, January 8, 2010

COD Call of duty 5 PC separate screen 2 player multiplayer?

I've always wondered if this was possible not just with call of duty 5 but with any other split screen multiplayer game. I have a dual graphics card that can output to 2 monitors/tv screens. Is it possible for a split screen game on the PC or even PS3 to let each player play on a separate screen without it being split. I just hate the fact that its squashed and that people can look at each others screens so that they can cheat. COD Call of duty 5 PC separate screen 2 player multiplayer?
Check this out:





http://pcsplitscreen.freehostia.com/Cod%鈥?/a>





It's the closest thing I could find. Tested and it works, but I can't seem to set it up well with two mouses . Still trying !





You should go and buy a console if you want to play split screen. It's what I'm going to do on Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment