Friday, January 8, 2010

I am looking for someone on xbox 360 that plays cod waw that is like willing to help me be a better player?

I am still on 0 perstige but i am 6th prestige on cod4 so..


Just leave yur gtI am looking for someone on xbox 360 that plays cod waw that is like willing to help me be a better player?
Well, if you're good at Call of Duty 4 then you're probably decent at Call of Duty World at War. I think you can be a better player on your own if you're 6th prestige on Cod 4.





Just keep working hard, try class combos. If you really need help, I'd rather tutor you in Call of Duty 4. Think about it.





Oh, and just to add. Call of Duty 4 %26gt; Call of Duty World at War.I am looking for someone on xbox 360 that plays cod waw that is like willing to help me be a better player?
Ok prestiege is how people judge most of the time. If your 0 prestiege 65 DONT rush into prestiege I made the mistake. Usually its how you think of yourself in gameplay not others. Once I got like 28 kills without dying and didnt even notice we were losing. So its all how you play the game. :)
Prestige doesn't matter my friend. And play alot of 1v1, it will make you better.


And by the way, CoD4 is way better.
  • hair shampoo
  • printer toner
  • caption
  • facial scrub
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment