Friday, January 8, 2010

For a career in Medical Coding:Degree or Certificate?

I've been considering a career in the Medical Billing and Coding field for a while now.I know that the most important thing is that I get certified,but to get certified,I need the proper education.This is where I have a problem:Should I take a class that would give me an associates degree in medical coding,or should I take a class that would give me a certificate?





I'm just not sure if it matters.It seems as though both courses would provide me with the education I'd need to get certified,but I want to be certain.





Does it matter?If so,is a a certificate better than a degree?Or is it vice versa?Or are they both equally acceptable?For a career in Medical Coding:Degree or Certificate?
idk but im getting a certificate in billing and coding %26amp; medical assisting

No comments:

Post a Comment