Friday, January 8, 2010

How can I help my kill to death ratio in COD 4????

My kill to death ratio is like 0.55 right now. How can I improve that. I get tons of kills each round but I also die a lot. I tried camping out but I hardly get any kills that way. I am a level 51 right now but have a bad kill to death ratio.(Xbox 360) Any suggestions pleese!!!!!!!=)How can I help my kill to death ratio in COD 4????
if you die alot


use either noob tubes or 3 frags as the first perk and martydom or last stand as the third








this way you maximize your chance of a least breaking even each time you die. sometimes with the noob tube and minimal skill u can make your kill to death ratio 2:1 b/c the tube can kill even the best players if shot right.





With 3 frags you can just lobs grenades and get ';random'; grenade kills.





Martydom gives you the chance to get a kill right after you die and works great in close combat. Same with last stand. people sometimes dont finish off their kills leaving you to rack up a few easy last stand kills.





kill to death is overrated in some situationsHow can I help my kill to death ratio in COD 4????
ur the same way i am i take it run and gun a lot make sure ur never off guard if u need to reload find a new gun or run to a hidden place and reload but be ready to lay on the trigger if some1 comes up always carry a decent second weapon never have the pistol as soon as u can find a decent gun for back up i use stopping power to give me that extra pack of power with my shots so im never caught with my pants down hope this helps
try playin mercenary deathmatch. cause it doesnt allow teams so clans cant gang up on you if that doesnt help than play everyday like youre used to and sooner or later youll get better

No comments:

Post a Comment