Friday, January 8, 2010

Can I have a COD 4 multi-player LAN party on PS3?

I have 2 systems, 2 tvs, 8 controlers, 2 games and 8 people.





I want to play call of duty 4 with all of them, 4 on one system 4 on the other.


I can play multiplayer, but I can only get one person on each console. Can someone help me?


Can this be done, and how?Can I have a COD 4 multi-player LAN party on PS3?
Yes, just have your PS3's be close together and go to Lan Party something like that and connect your 4 people party with the other 4 people party.Can I have a COD 4 multi-player LAN party on PS3?
i think u can but i never tried it but it should be able to be done just keep tryiig
i believe it is able to be done
  • hair shampoo
  • printer toner
  • triamcinolone cream
  • facial scrub
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment