Sunday, December 27, 2009

Where Do I Find the VIP code to link my COD: WW with the online HQ?

I want my stats to appear on the Call of Duty: World at War website, but I don't know what or where the VIP passcode is to link it to my PS3 user tag.Where Do I Find the VIP code to link my COD: WW with the online HQ?
How do I view these stats?





1. In the game, go to the ';Multiplayer'; Menu


2. Choose Play Online (PS3) or Xbox Live (Xbox 360)


3. Choose ';Barracks';


4. Choose ';Web Stats';


5. Write down your unique web stats code and visit CallofDuty.com


6. Log into your account


7. If you don't have an account you can register here.


8. Once you've logged in, click ';My Account';


9. Click on the ';Link Account'; tab


10. Select your Platform


11. Enter your Gamer ID (Gamertag or PSN ID)


12. Enter your web stats code from step #5


13. Go to your profile page and select ';COD: WW DOSSIER';





but people have been having some issues with it not finding their PSN/gamertag

No comments:

Post a Comment