Thursday, December 24, 2009

Do you know the coding for HTML Cookie?

Hi.





I am creating a website and I need the exact code or some instruction in creation of a Cookie.





For my 'Index.html' I want my visitors only visit once then move for example to 'Home Directory'. I want the browser to move the visitor to the directory I want. An example of this would be the Rolex official website. When you visit the website you choose your language for the first time then you'll move the specified directory. Even if you click back you will not see the language options at the start. To see what I mean please visit:





http://www.rolex.com/





Currently I am interested to create only this Cookie , I would appreciate if you keep simple.





Thanks





P.S. A visitor must see the welcome message once in the index.html of the website. I hope webmaster s know what I try to create.Do you know the coding for HTML Cookie?
well don't u think, when u change ur directory by cookie and when user 'ld click on back button, it 'ld show up ';Error page like Page not found'; like error';? i'm not master but just a question?





hmm.. i'v a solution. give it a try.beside using any cookie why don't u do it simply by putting this code in Home Directory main page.


under body tags


onunload=';history.go(0)'; //its zero '0' it 'll refresh the current page only.





another code i think if work.. is


%26lt;frameset onUnload=';location.replace(self.location鈥?br>

play with it frnd.Do you know the coding for HTML Cookie?
http://www.w3schools.com/js/js_cookies.a鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment