Thursday, December 24, 2009

When using one of the fancy website builders, how do you make it recognize html coding?

I signed up through sitecube.com for a website. It includes a website builder. It's awesome, has flash intro, etc., but the pages that I am designing, need to have some html coding on them (they are banners for different sites I link to). I am provided a link, but when I put it on the page in the builder, and load my site up, all I see is all that html gobbly **** that I pasted in there before. It's not seeing the banners that I was given. Is there a way to force this builder to recognize html coding?When using one of the fancy website builders, how do you make it recognize html coding?
It's possible that you missed something when you copied and pasted. Normally when you end up showing the html text, you have left off the brackets. %26lt; - front end- %26gt; It is a simple error. Give you an example.





%26lt;P align =';center';%26gt;%26lt;B%26gt;%26lt;2%26gt; Mississippi Wedding's%26lt;/2%26gt;%26lt;B%26gt;%26lt;/P%26gt;%26lt;/center%26gt;





Now if you go back into the script you are editing, Check for the brackets. No brackets, no show......

No comments:

Post a Comment