Thursday, December 24, 2009

Question about LGBT colour coding?

So, as I have come to understand it, the LGBT ';colour code'; is:





- Pink (as in pink triangles) seems to signify gay males.


- Lavender (or light purple) for lesbians.


- Light blue for bisexuals.


- Brown for Bears.


- Black (usually in combination with other colours such as blue, white and red) for the BDSM community.





So I'm curious what colour signifies the Transgender or Transsexual community? I don't think I've ever actually seen a colour that signifies the T in LGBT. Any suggestions? I'd love to hear your thoughts!





As always respect your fellow humans - Namaste! :)Question about LGBT colour coding?
The transgender flag is a stripe of light blue, then a stripe of light pink, a stripe of white, another stripe of light pink and another stripe of light blue.





I suppose light pink with light blue would be our colors.








And yea...it does seem like hankey code.Question about LGBT colour coding?
You've never seen the trans-pride flag? It's pink, blue, and white horizontal stripes (five of them, pink, blue, white, blue, pink).





That's probably not what you were asking for, but that's what I like to doodle on my stuff.
I don't know any color that symbolizes the trans movement. Huh. That kinda sucks.





Even though I had no idea that light blue was for bisexuals . . . I always thought we were the tri-color pink, purple, and blue emblem.
Ugh! Are we still followng the color code?


Very well, here's the list:





http://alt.xmission.com/~trevin/hanky.ht鈥?/a>





I'm not writing the code here. I don't want to get banned.
What? I always thought Purple was for bisexuals?


Because Pink for girls and Blue for guys and mixed makes purple for both???





O.o
brown for bears? i didnt know bears was a separate sexuality LOL


%26lt;3
If there isn't one maybe we can make our own! :] They deserve a color too.
  • hair shampoo
  • printer toner
  • triamcinolone cream
  • palm oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment