Thursday, December 24, 2009

I need some MySpace coding help. For MySpace Music/Band/Artist profile?

I would like to know how to do everything these guys did (http://www.myspace.com/rememberthyname) to their profile. Like the image right above the default picture and also the contact box.





Any one know of a site that is dedicated to dissecting code and showing how it's done?I need some MySpace coding help. For MySpace Music/Band/Artist profile?
go here for more band resources





http://www.myspace-compilation.com/artis…I need some MySpace coding help. For MySpace Music/Band/Artist profile?
Well first of all you messed up the url but heres what you can do.





Login to your myspace band profile and on the homepage click ';safe mode'; right next to edit profile, under the section BIO is where you will be putting all your codes, then generate a top image from pimp-my-profile.com or something then you can pretty much use div overlays for the rest just make sure your codes are seperated. hope i helped, PM me for any other questions
  • hair shampoo
  • printer toner
  • triamcinolone cream
  • palm oil
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment