Sunday, December 27, 2009

How to do HTML Coding for my specific need?

Alright, so i'm making a website as a school assignment. I need the specific code that locks everything so that the pictures won't move around on different browsers or screens. In example, at school for my website i have these two images, one is on the left and the next on the right. The screen is large. At home for my website those same two images, one image is now on top, the other on the bottom, no longer side by side. The screen is small.





How do I fix it so that the images stay locked in their right place? (I know that would mean i need a scroll bar to fit the two images so how do I lock it?)How to do HTML Coding for my specific need?
You can assign a %26lt;div%26gt; with an specific width. You will see that the two image will be in any computer like you want.





%26lt;div wdth=';750px';%26gt;


%26lt;img src=';picture.jpg'; /%26gt;


%26lt;img src=';second_picture.jpg'; /%26gt;


%26lt;/div%26gt;





Or you can make a %26lt;table%26gt;





Example


%26lt;table%26gt;


%26lt;tr%26gt;


%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;img src=';picture.jpg'; /%26gt;%26lt;/td%26gt;


%26lt;td%26gt;%26lt;img src=';second_picture.jpg'; /%26gt;%26lt;/td%26gt;


%26lt;/tr%26gt;


%26lt;/table%26gt;





There are other form of getting what you are askingHow to do HTML Coding for my specific need?
Well, if your allowed on your assignment, use preset templates or software such as wordpress(well wordpress is for blogs but..) it works a lot easier because all the HTML is already built into the design.

No comments:

Post a Comment