Thursday, December 24, 2009

Myspace [Style sheets, CSS, coding, etc]?

Myspace Style Sheets[CSS]?


Can anyone help me out here?





I've been trying to figure how to do one for a while, and I can't seem to get it right. I understood you have to use CSS, and I'm not very experienced with all of it. I've checked out tutorials, and things, but I can't seem to get one that helps me much or it looks awful; like, really...generic and disorganized or something.





I love the style sheets that have their own navigation links. I've noticed that it's mostly roleplayers that have layouts like that, but I'd love to have one myself. I'm not sure that anyone on here would know how to make one, but I hope you do. :]





Thank you very much.Myspace [Style sheets, CSS, coding, etc]?
well first, you should probably explain if you are using profile 1.0 or profile 2.0, because the CSS codes for each are very differentMyspace [Style sheets, CSS, coding, etc]?
If you have the time, why don't you go to a website and pick a layout.


Place it in myspace and just fool around with some of the coding.


Don't be afraid of it lol. Just change some of the numbers, colors, and what not.





You could also compare two different types of layouts so you can learn what parts change what things and so on :}





Good luuuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment