Sunday, December 27, 2009

What kind of program/coding would this call for/Can I get it online?

I want to add something on my website that allows people to sign on (I've got the php and already created something so people CAN have an account, and some do) but when people sign on, they can view things, such as assignments. So they sign on, then they view their assignments for the day. If you know what I'm talking about, do you know of a website where I can maybe get a code (and it's individual assignments per user) or if it's already a program that I can maybe upload via FTP. Let me know, thanks :].What kind of program/coding would this call for/Can I get it online?
This calls for something hand written by someone. You need to hire a developer or code it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment