Sunday, December 27, 2009

I Just got CoD WaW for the PS3 and I was trying to update and I was having some trouble. Please help?

When I try to update after awhile I get an error and when I payed attention to the update the time just kept rising till it was really high. I was wondering how I could update it. I know I have a really bad wireless connection but please help. Can I update it via USB? and if I can how. P.S. I have all the map packs already on my PS3 if that makes a difference.I Just got CoD WaW for the PS3 and I was trying to update and I was having some trouble. Please help?
If your connection is really slow then it will keep cutting off and on. That isn't good for when downloading something that can't be queued.


You should probably wire it.


There's no other way to update.I Just got CoD WaW for the PS3 and I was trying to update and I was having some trouble. Please help?
sorry no you can't update via usb, i would use a wired connection (Ethernet cable goes into the back of your ps3 and connects directly into the router) just for the update. nothing is wrong with your ps3 it's just that you've got a bad connection.
well you can try a wired connection to download the update usually wired connections are more stable so you will not be disconnected when you download the update after that you should be good on downloading the full update
I would try to wire it because it has better connection then wireless most of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment